Primorye’s dolphins will be trained without spectators during a month
The Primorye’s dolphinarium will be temporary closed for visitors. Works are planned in the facility from November 11 to December 16. The mammals of the dolphinarium will not have to move out of their usual places because of the works. The animals’ lives will not be influenced in any way.
The shows will recommence right after the works. The other exhibitions of the center will be held as per their usual timetable.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area