Vladivostok took part in the World’s geographical test
On October 27, the geographical test was held in Vladivostok. It had 40 questions in total. The first 10 ones are of general knowledge, but the other 30 ones require some reflection.
The test celebrates its fifth anniversary this year. It was originally created in Russia, and in 2017 it became world famous. Last year, the test was held in 97 countries of the world. The total number of participants is estimated to be around 900 000 people.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area