Tigers occupied a village in Primorye
For two weeks tigers has been making people from Solotsovy village scared. They walk around the village killing local dogs. Now domestic animals can only be graze during the day and parents do not let their children walk alone to and from school.
Tigers are not scared of loud sounds and bright lights since they do not hesitate to go to the village’s center, the most crowded place.
According to the specialists, as long as the village has dumps, there are high risks of tigers not leaving the territory.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area