The «Mowgli» program is being tested on Vladivostok’s children
In Vladivostok and Blagoveshensk the first part of «Mowgli» sports program is coming to an end. This program aims to teach children how to do certain exercises, that make a part of the beginners program of the children sports schools. The program works in a test mode. Around 3000 children in 24 kindergartens of Primorye and Blagoveshensk are participating in «Mowgli». The program aims to introduce children to a healthy lifestyle.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area