One of the main Korean holidays «Chuseok» was celebrated in Primorye
Chuseok is one of the main Korean celebrations. According to the tradition, people spend this day with their families. Since Primorye’s biggest Korean diaspora is located in Ussuriisk, Koreans from all of the region come there to celebrate the «Autumn eve», Chuseok’s meaning, with friends and family.
Among the guests of the celebrations there are not only Russian Koreans, as they call them selves, but also Belorussians, Tatars and Uzbeks. Chuseok unite people.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area