A modern fitness-centre was opened in Vladivostok
A new «fitness palace» opened its doors in Vladivostok, on Vostretsova street recently. About 1000 people can train there at the same time. The latest equipment, as well as trainers, different sport halls for various fitness styles, swimming pool and experienced coaches are all available for the club members, according to the instagram account of vestiprim.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area