Primorye’s safari park has a new king
Safari park’s staff was surprised to sea their wapiti Lesha with his new crown. The animal made a crown from sticks and leaves on his antlers.
The park workers admit that it is the first time they see Lesha with such an accessory. Park visitors were very entertained by the animal, joking that he wanted to show them his best.
The new king is five years old and he has a queen called Businka.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area