The second «Festival village» opened on Sportivnaya embarkment in Vladivostok
«Festival village» of the Pacific Meridian film festival is opened for visitors. It offers films screenings and lectures as well as foodcourts.
The foodcourts are ready to introduce different asian cuisines such as Japanese, Chinese, Korean and Thai to the locals.
The village also has some stands with local products and crafts. Local masters present their accessories made from glass that was polished by the sea.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area