Vladimir Putin: the Far East awaits its social boost
The government pays a lot of attention to the questions of social and economical development of the Far East. According to the Administration of the region, a new step in the regional development has been discussed during the Eastern Economic Forum.
Vladimir Putin mentioned that the region has been developing gradually. Nowadays, the main concern of the regional government is out-migration. According to the governor of Primorye, Oleg Kozhemiako, it is important for qualified specialists to stay in their home region and local authorities will try to make it possible.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area