The weather did not affect the Vladivostok’s airport
Vladivostok’s International Airport works regularly, all flights are managed according to the timetable.
Regardless of the difficult weather situation in Vladivostok, the airport continued working. The facility has been working normally during the whole typhoon season.
The square in front of the airport has been completely cleaned from the last rain. For the moment, all of the typhoon consequences have been eliminated.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area