One of the unique objects of Vladivostok’s fortress - Pospelov fort - is planned to be reconstructed
Historian Victor Koz’ko is reconstructing the fort with his own hands. Since early morning and till late evening he is working on cleaning the area. He is using shovels, crow-bars and buckets.
Pospelov’s fort is one of the unique objects of Vladivostok’s fortress. At the beginning of the 20th century local artillery was guarding the entrance to Easter Bosphorus strait. Built in 1903, it is still well preserved. Big group of tourists often come here to relax, some companies even hold mock knight fights at this place. Specialists from museum and sanctuary “Vladivostok fortress” decided to make it even more popular.
The reconstruction project will be presented during the Eastern Economic Forum in September.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area