A bear family was seen by Primorye’s residents
Primorye’s residents met a bear family in Khabarovsky region. This happened near Selinka river, not far from Komsomolsk-on-Amur. During the picnic, a mother bear with her two bear cubs approached the tourists.
According to the tourists, an hour after they came to their picnic spot, they noticed a bear family, that was approaching the humans. The tourists tried to scare the animals away at first, but then they used a pepper spray and the bears left.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
25.09.2017 Brown bear
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area