The seventh baby of the Himalayan bear came to the Primorye rehabilitation center
From the beginning of the year, the seventh baby of the Himalayan bear was taken to the Primorye animal rehabilitation "Tiger" center.
Firstly, the bear baby will pass a veterinary inspection, and the first days will live separately from other babies.
Lonely bear was found in the woods and brought to the Primorye Safari Park.
From there the animal was sent to the "Tiger" center. The bear was born this year, and now he is five months.
Now bear feels good, but he is smaller than other bears who live in the center.
Experts say, now the most important thing that the baby gained weight. They give him porridge with vitamins.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area