«Ocean Dream» liner will visit Vladivostok again
On August 14th at 06:45 «Ocean Dream» liner is awaited in Vladivostok with 1117 tourists and 412 staff members on board. «Ocean Dream» will arrive in Vladivostok from Kanadzava (Japan) during East Asian Voyage 2019, and during the evening, the liner will go back to Japan, to Otaru.
The last time «Ocean Dream» visited Vladivostok was on July 31, 2017.
City residents will have a chance to see the process of mooring, departure and also take unique photos and talk to the tourists.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
31.07.2018 "Diamond Princess" will visit Vladivostok
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area