The list of the most important professions in Russia
The Ministry of Labour published the list of the most important professions in Russia in 2019. Salesman, cook and teacher made the top-three. Lawyer, social worker, manager, elementary school teacher, nurse, secretary and therapeutic pedagog form the top-ten.
Ministry of Labour’s experts say that the data are based on social surveys. 26,9 thousand of different organisations of Russia participated in this survey. In total the list has 1075 professions.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area
- “New Economics of Primorye”. Supporting business initiative in Nakhodka