Sup-surfer from Vladivostok crossed the strait connecting Okhotskoye sea and sea of Japan
Sportsman from Primorye Maksim Kharchenko crossed the strait that connects Okhotskoye sea with sea of Japan. Maksim is the first person in the world who did it on a sup-board.
Maksim was reporting his journey himself. Even though the width of Nevelskoy strait is only seven kilometres and eight hundred metres, the area from Lazarev cape to Pogiba is one of the most difficult ones. The current is very powerful, and the wind changes very fast.
It took Kharchenko two months to overcome one thousand kilometres in Tatarsky strait.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
06.03.2017 Water taxi service is legal now
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area
- “New Economics of Primorye”. Supporting business initiative in Nakhodka