Fisherman day was celebrated in Vladivostok
The best concert groupes were invited to perform and entertain people on this day. National crafts were also presented during the celebration.
For the big holiday, militaries of Easter military area cooked ukha - a fish soup, for residents and guests of Vladivostok. There was a queue of people who wanted to try it. After tasting the soup, people admitted that it was just as good as the celebration.
Visitors had an opportunity to participate in games like «Morskoy boy», «Megavister» and take pictures with some sea habitants.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area