Crimea bridge broke Golden bridge’s speed limit record
A speed limit record was broken by a driver being in a hurry going 243 km/h on the Crimea Bridge.
General Administration for Traffic Safety in Crimea: “The man was really in a hurry, wanting to get to Crimea. The speed was dangerous, you need to be a suicide to go with a speed like this”.
This violation was 60 km/h more than the speed limit record on the Golden bridge in Vladivostok where it was 180 km/h.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area