Chinese journalists make a movie about Primorye
Chinese company crew of Nanjing Tuniu International Travel Service Co. arrived in Primorye. It will make short films about the region for several days and then present them to residents of China as part of an entertainment show project about travel. This crew also includes a popular blogger with a 5.5 million audience in Chinese social networks.
According Primorye Tourist Information Center information in May of this year Vladivostok International Airport signed an agreement on cooperation and collaboration with Nanjing Tuniu International Travel Service Co. The group arrived to strengthen cooperation between the Primorsky Region and the People’s Republic of China.
The Tourist Information Center told that in total will be six film parts: general information about Vladivostok, shopping day, temples and architecture of Vladivostok, places must to visit, art and gastronomic delights in the best restaurants of the city.
The journalists will visit the most popular sites: the Eagle Nest viewing platform, the Tokarev lighthouse, the Mariinsky Theater Primorye Stage, the Primorye Oceanarium.
Future film will be shown on Chinese famous websites: the Tuniu.com Internet channel and online travel show entertainment project.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area
- “New Economics of Primorye”. Supporting business initiative in Nakhodka