Interview with Natalia Sopova, deputy head of Federal Service of State Registration, Land Register and Mapping in Primorsky region.
The main topic if today’s discussion is assignation of one hectare of land in long-term use to any citizen of Primorsky region. The first area this project is being implemented in is Khasansky district of Primorsky region.
-What is Federal Service of State Registration, Land Register and Mapping role in realization of this project?
- From June 1, 2016 the law on assignation of one hectare of land in long-term use to any citizen of Primorsky region came into effect. Federal Service of State Registration, Land Register and Mapping, Cadastral Chamber, regional administration and local government take part in project realization. Of course， since law implementation just started, sometimes during realization process we face some difficulties, but we do everything to solve them quickly and efficiently implement the project. In addition, since October 1, all citizens will get a chance to choose their one hectare of land in long-term use not just in Khasansky district , but in any municipalities of Primorsky region, excluding the areas that are not included in this project. Applications on participation in this project can be submitted in the administration of the municipality or through the information system of the project.
- Our viewing audience would like to know more about the new law on the abolition of certificate of ownership.
-Yes, Since July 15, 2016 Federal Service of State Registration, Land Register and Mapping stopped issuing Certificates confirming the right of property. Now this document is replaced by the issuance of an excerpt from Federal Service of State Registration, Land Register and Mapping.
-Will there be any more changes?
- Since January 1, 2017 the new law on state registration of real estate will come into effect. Now the registration of real estate will only be carried out by the state registrar, all information on the citizens’ property will be stored in a single database. In addition, the registration process will take less time.
-Will there be any changes in stamp duty amount?
- Stamp duty amount is regulated by Internal Revenue and till present we didn’t get any updated news from them on this matter.
News source: "Вести:Приморье" [ www.vestiprim.ru ]
- New economy of Primorskii region: Transportation Ministry of Russian Federation prepared a project of governmental regulation of passengers transportation on small size vessels
- The program "I have the right!" From the 30th of May 2016
- Special television project GTRK "Vladivostok" "Discover Primorye". Primorsky honey is popular among locals and tourists
- "The new economy of Primorye." Economic development projects in agriculture field