Russian national badminton team is preparing for the World Championship
The Russian national badminton team holds a training camp in Vladivostok before the World Cup among mixed teams at the Sudirman Cup, which will be held in the Chinese city of Nanning from 19 to 26 of May.
Athletes are engaged twice a day in the sports complex "Olympian", practicing the work under the net, endurance, laugh and so on. In addition to the basic structure of the national team, which arrived in Vladivostok on 8th of May, reservists are involved in the training process, as well as coastal players.
In the Sudirman Cup, named after the former Indonesian badminton player and the founder of the Badminton Association of Indonesia, Dick Sudirman, all participants are divided into seven groups, and only in the first team compete for the main trophy. Russia this season is included in the group of the strongest, where 12 teams will compete for the honorary cup - from European, besides our badminton players, there are only athletes from Denmark and England.
The Russian badminton team will train in Vladivostok until 16th of May, after which they will go to China.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area