In China, the far East was awarded for saving a man
Russian tourists-the far East was awarded for rescuing a drowning man in China. A resident of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky Yury Peschanny resulted in a sense of the young man who brought out of the water.
The incident occurred on March 23 on the beach in dadunhai Bay in Sanya.
None of the tourists on the beach did not know what to do next, and Yuri was able to properly provide first aid and did not get lost in a difficult situation. First, he cleared the Airways of a drowning man from the water, and then made him artificial respiration, according to the publication Sanya ribao app.
The city authorities decided to reward the far East for courage and determination, because thanks to his act, it was possible to save the life of a person.
News source: http://vestiprim.ru/news/ptrnews/75525-v-kitae-nagradili-dalnevostochnika-za-spasenie-cheloveka.html
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area