Russia’s Far East will become more accessible for foreigners with new e-visas
A new simplified way of passing the Russian customs on the Far East for foreigners will be developing in Russia.
A corresponding governmental law is planned to be examined in January 2020. The simplified way of passing the border will only apply to cars and river transport.
The changes are aiming to simplify entering the Russia’s territory for foreigners and to develop pleasant travel conditions.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area