Main trends of Primorye’s labor market in 2019
Analytics from HeadHunter made an analysis of Primorye’s labor market and made a top of the trends of the year. Primorye got 19% more vacant places that in 2018, the most busy month of the year was January. The leading positions were marketing, transport, logistics, construction, real estate and banking.
Moreover, many companies forecast positive changes for the next year: 43,7% of companies plan to double the number of its employees.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
16.07.2019 Sportivnaya market opens again
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area