Patients of rural feldsher-midwifery stations can use telemedicine
Telemedicine technologies became available to residents of the villages of the Chernigov district.
Modern information systems in feldsher-midwife centers are being implemented as part of the program "Development of Information Technologies in Public Health in 2017-2021".
If you urgently need a consultation of a narrow profile doctor - the medical assistant has an Internet.
Since the beginning of this year telemedicine become more popular have appeared in all feldshersko-obstetric points of the region.
Modular paramedic-midwife stations is equipped with all necessary. Only in the Chernihiv region there are seven modern paramedic-midwife stations. In addition to medical offices there is also a living room. There are all conditions for the work and life in the village.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area
- “New Economics of Primorye”. Supporting business initiative in Nakhodka