Vladivostok hosts scientific-practical conference " Science of the sea in the interests of Russia"
On February 15 and 16, Vladivostok will host the scientific and practical conference "Science of the sea in the interests of Russia". On the first day of the conference, a plenary session was held within the framework of the event at FEFU on Russky island. The event by the Deputy Minister of agriculture, head of Rosrybolovstvo Ilya Shestakov and Vice-President of Russian Academy of Sciences Andrei Adrianov. As part of the business program of the conference, round tables will be held, where experts will discuss topical issues of the development of fisheries science. The second day of the conference will be held at the "national scientific center of marine biology" of the far East RAS.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area