In Primorye the construction of a unique tanker "Aframax" is begin to build
At the shipbuilding complex "Zvezda" in Bolshoy Kamen began construction of a new tanker type "Aframax." The launch of a new vessel is scheduled for 2019.
"Tankers working on gas engine fuel are vessels of a new generation, designed taking into account the operational experience of Sovcomflot, Rosnefteflot and other Russian carriers. Their uniqueness lies in the fact that they correspond to the highest environmental standards and new rules for limiting emissions of sulfur, nitrogen and greenhouse gas oxides in the basin of the Baltic and North Seas. The length of the tanker will be 250 meters, width - 44 meters, draft - 15 meters, deadweight - 114 thousand tons, speed - 14.6 knots. The vessels will have an ice class ICE-1B, "said Yury Filchenok, General Director of JSC Far East Center for Shipbuilding and Shiprepairing.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area