Paid parkings are being opened in Vladivostok
Almost 400 paid parking spots will be available on the central streets of the Far Eastern capital. A pilot project for managing paid parking space will run until April 30 as part of the information system "Digital Primorye". The progress of its implementation was reported to the Governor of the region Oleg Kozhemyako during the governmental meeting on Tuesday, January 25.
According to the mayor of Vladivostok Konstantin Shestakov, one of the important services that are implemented in the city is the management of paid parking space.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area