« Snow Queen’s castle »: Primorye’s new selfie spot
An ice giant grew on Sedanka because of a hot water tube break out.
"A 10-meter block of ice near Sedanka with a hot geyser. And while some are taking photos, others are sitting without water," reports Instagram page irecommend_vdk.
One Web user called the place the "Snow Queen’s castle."
"Here is the natural beauty, already cataclysms themselves at least create something."
"Someone's in trouble, but it's so beautiful," commented other subscribers.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area