More than 200 new coronavirus cases are confirmed in Primorye
According to the Telegram-channel of Primorye’s government 216 new coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Primorye since yesterday. Since the beginning of the pandemic 71 290 coronavirus cases have been confirmed in the region.
68 people have recovered from coronavirus since yesterday in Primorye. In total, the region counts 63 503 recovery cases.
Since yesterday two more people have passed away from coronavirus. In total the region counts 1187 lethal cases.
The vaccination campaign is in full swing in Primorye. As for today, 430 421 people have already been vaccinated.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area