More than 70 thousand COVID-19 cases are confirmed in Primorye
According to the Telegram-channel of Primorye’s government 214 new coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Primorye since yesterday. Since the beginning of the pandemic 70 209 coronavirus cases have been confirmed in the region.
327 people have recovered from coronavirus since yesterday in Primorye. In total, the region counts 62 471 recovery cases.
Since yesterday five more people have passed away from coronavirus. In total the region counts 1172 lethal cases.
The vaccination campaign is in full swing in Primorye. As for today, 425 101 people have already been vaccinated.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area