A new charter flight will be operated between Vladivostok and Egypt
Azur air airline for the first time in history launched charter flights from Vladivostok to Egypt.
In honour of the launch of the new destination the representatives of the Anex Tour agency greeted the passengers in the check-in zone. The airline’s aircraft transported 332 passenger to the coast of the Red Sea.
The flights between Vladivostok and Sharm-El-Sheikh are planned to be operated once every two weeks on Boeing-767 aircrafts. The citizens and guests of Vladivostok will be able to reach their destination in 12 hours and 25 minutes.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area