Swimming will be included to the school programs
Vladimir Putin assigned to include swimming to the education system next year.
During a meeting of the Council of Physical Culture and Sports Development, Putin noted that swimming is not just a sport but a vital skill.
"We need to make provisions for teaching children to swim as a part of the education system. We will start to finance this program next year, 2022, both at the federal and regional levels," the president said.
He added that this would require a separate interdepartmental program.
On Friday, September 10 during a meeting of the Presidential Council, held via video conference, the Governor of Primorsky region Oleg Kozhemiako presented to Vladimir Putin a draft concept of development of children's sport until 2030.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area