More than 70 meetings will be held during the sixth EEF
Full meetings and sessions program has been published on the Eastern Economic Forum’s website. The program has more than 70 meetings, including panels, sessions, round tables, business dialogues and international conferences.
The key theme of this years’s EEF is «New possibilities of the Far East in the changing world». The forum’s program is divided in four blocks: «The economics of the new time: what will stay and what will go», «The Far Easter - new challenges and opportunities», «Shared responsibility in the changing world» and «Youth EEF».
The main event of the forum will be a plenary session with the leaders of the APR countries.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area