Primorye’s hockey club «Admiral» is coming back to KHL
According to Oleg Kozhemiako’s Telegram channel, Primorye’s hockey club «Admiral» is coming back to KHL.
That was the decision made by the League's Board of Directors. Sailors will go out on the ice this fall.
On his page in social network Oleg Kozhemiako, the governor of the region, wrote that the most sincere support from our fans will help the favorite team to declare itself brightly again.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area