New market place opens in Vladivostok
According to the press-centre of the city, another market place opens in Vladivostok on Friday, March 12th. Fresh goods will be available near the main railway station on 2, Verkhneportovaya street from 10:00 to 18:00.
During the weekend the usual market will take place on Zhigura street from 9:00 to 18:00 on Saturday and from 09:00 to 17:00 on Sunday.
Primorye’s farmers will offer fresh meat and fish as well as berries, potatoes and other vegetables, honey, dairy products and bakery goods.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area