«Eastern economic forum» plans to be held in Vladivostok this year
According to TASS, the «Eastern economic forum» is planed to be held in Vladivostok in September of this year. The more precise dates have not been announced yet.
Moreover, according to Roscongress on October 13th - 16th a «Russian energetic week» is planned in Moscow and on October 24th - 27th a «Global energetic congress» will take place in Saint-Petersburg.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area