Yurii Trutnev and Oleg Kozhemiako visited the construction site of «Okura» hotel in Vladivostok
According to the press-centre of the government of Primorye construction and installation works of the Okura hotel complex is almost 90% complete. The hotel on the Korabelnaya embankment was visited by Deputy Prime Minister and Presidential Envoy to the Far Eastern Federal region Yuri Trutnev and Governor of Primorsky Krai Oleg Kozhemiako on Tuesday, February 9.
According to the schedule of works, the hotel will be put into operation on July 31.
Okura group has already started to from a staff to manage the hotel. In addition, an agreement was made between the Government of Primorsky Krai and the Japanese company on the joint organization of personnel training in Vladivostok’s educational institutions.
The new hotel will have 223 rooms of about 35 square meters each, as well as restaurants offering Japanese cuisine, a conference room, a spa and a fitness center with a swimming pool.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area