Wireless payment is introduced in school canteens in Primorye
Pupils from Ussuriisk can now pay for their meals via wireless payments. They became participants in the pilot project «Pupil’s Card». It is active exclusively in school canteens. Similar programs have already been operating in the country for some time now. In 2021 Primorye decided to create its own program and innovate its schools. We will tell you about how the innovative project works in the program "Vesti: Primorye" on channel "Russia-1" today, on February 8, at 21.05.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area