Primorye’s surfers enjoy winter surfing in the region
Vladivostok is the Russian surfing capital. The city is famous not only for places with waves, but also for athletes who surf all year round. They are not stopped by sub-zero air and water temperatures.
Most often they catch waves in Chernyshevsky Bay, at Akhlestyshev Cape, near Shamora and Shchitova, sometimes at Patrokl. Places for extreme sports can also be found near Livadia, Fokino and Bolshoy Kamen.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
30.07.2020 +36 degrees: heat waves in Primorye
27.06.2019 The weather gets worse on Friday in Primorye
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area