+36 degrees: heat waves in Primorye
Central parts of Primorye suffer from heat waves. According to «Vesti:Primorye» on July 29th at 16:21 the thermometers reached +36 degrees Celsius in Kavalerovo village. Several days ago the local thermometers showed +41 degrees.
The weather forecast mentioned high temperatures of +26 to +32 in the middle of the week in the central part of Primorye but in reality the weather was way hotter.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
19.08.2019 Forecasts predict a “perfect September”
27.06.2019 The weather gets worse on Friday in Primorye
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area