Citizens of Primorye are shocked by rising prices
Citizens of Primorye have felt a sharp increase in the prices of basic goods. The rise in prices in Russian stores is noted on sugar, vegetable oil and fresh vegetables.
« I go to the bazaar and I spend from 2 to 3 thousand rubles! I don't think I've bought anything, but I don't have any money anymore. It's terrible! » - says a local citizen.
The president of Vladimir Vladimir Putin demanded emergency measures to be taken to stop the rise of food prices.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area