«The Pulse»: Coronavirus’ second wave
One year ago our news channel was the first one who had talked about COVID-19 and its particularities. The specialists of the region were not very happy with information and asked not to scare people beforehand. But, as the current events show, all of the predictions turned out to be true. The contaminations usually take place in public places. This is why the possible arrival of the second wave has been calculated for September, when people would go back to schools and universities.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area