The second wave of COVID-19 will challenge the start of the school year
The second wave of coronavirus may start in Russia in the beginning of the new school year since the students will be coming back to big cities from their hometowns. According to the experts, it will be necessary to adopt new restrictive measures for such students.
According to «Izvestiya» newspaper the number of infected people may grow in 15-20% by September 10-14th in Saint-Petersburg. The second wave will not be a global one, but the universities and school should pay more attention to restrictive measures.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area