«The territory of friendship»: Russian settlers in Bogopol village
The first village of Kavalerovo district, Bogopol, was founded by Russian settlers. Up to this day the descendants of those families live in the village. Just as their grandparents they are farmers, but they are also willing to study history of their places in order to rehabilitate Russian traditions.
The first thing that has been restored in the village was the local church on the same fondation and in the same architectural norms.
Bogopol values its historical heritage.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
16.10.2020 «The history of the region»: Rozhdestvenka
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area