Passing Spassk-Dalniy’s medical college’s exams
After the epidemic the need for medical specialists has grown, especially in remote areas of the region. For people entering this profession medicine becomes the purpose of their lives. They enter the sphere being aware of the consequences this particularly hard occupation will bring.
Now the future students pass their medical college’s exams. The results of those exams will show who of the aspiring students will be the future nurses.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area