«The Pulse»: Oncology and COVID-19
The appearance of coronavirus this year turned out to be a terrible discovery for people with cancer. Due to the pandemic, many patients with other than COVID-19 were left alone and could not receive the medical treatment they needed.
Olga Rybaeva, the nurse: «Our first goal is to regulate the number of patients who need injections. We need to look carefully for the amount of patients that can be present in one room at a time. It is not always easy since we have a lot of people coming here».
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area