15 minute long COVID-19 check-up is available at the airport of Vladivostok
Coronavirus check-up point is opened on the first floor of Vladivostok’s international airport all day long and seven days a week.
The procedure takes place in a medically equipped room of the airport. The test can be done there without reservation. The check-up takes about 15 minutes.
For the comfort of clients, the results can be sent directly to the patient’s email three days after the check-up.
Vladivostok’s international airport takes serious measures in order to stop the spreading of coronavirus. Mask regime is obligatory on the territory of the airport.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area