Disinfectant corridor was installed in Vladivostok’s international airport
Vladivostok’s international airport is the first Far Eastern airport to have a disinfectant corridor installed for passengers and the staff. The corridor disinfects shoes, clothes, skins and luggage.
The equipment will allow to reenforce safety measures and to minimise the risks of spreading the virus.
The corridor automatically disinfects 99% of bacteria and viruses. 360 people can pass through it in an hour, the corridor takes about 10-20 seconds for disinfecting one person.
Besides the new equipment mask regime is still must be respected in the airport. Since yesterday 71 people have been tested positive with coronavirus in the region.
Since the beginning of the pandemic 11 126 coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Primorye. Since yesterday 53 patients have recovered from the disease. In total, the region has 9 559 recovered patients.
Since the beginning of the pandemic 115 people have passed away in the region. Two more lethal cases have been registered since yesterday.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
15.09.2020 69 new coronavirus cases in Primorye
12.09.2020 Primorye has 71 new coronavirus cases
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area