Prometheus of the coast: Sysoev lighthouse illuminates the path for sailors for 50 years
The Sysoev lighthouse celebrates its 50th anniversary this year. It was one of the last lighthouses built during the Soviet era in Primorye.
The lighthouse is located 2 hours away from Vladivostok. In 1862 the cape of the lighthouse was marked on the map of the territory by the crew of «Vostok» expedition. The cape was named after the youngest crew member of the expedition - Ivan Sysoev.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area